Sunday, February 20, 2011

Feb. 20 th

Meet with my trainer today(Jason Theobald),  skinfolds went down on all spots.  Which is great news, this means that while i was not getting my training in because if injury my body was getting leaner.  I think DAA (D-Aspartic Acid) had a lot to do with this.  I added it into my reimen a month ago, my bodyweight stayed the same while on a calorie deficient diet, but my lean mass went up.  Ill get more into detail on that in a diffrent article. 

Yesterday was Legs. 

Warmed up with Leg Extensions and Leg Curls couple quick sets just to get my knees warm

Squats
5 x 20,20,15,12,10

Double Banded Leg Press
4 x 20
These are an awesome addition to intensity if you have never done them.  What you do is take 4 bands (2 per side)  attach one end to the base of the leg press and the other end to the bar that u stack the plates on.  As you push in the positive motion the weight becomes heavier and as yu lower the tension becomes less.  This will wear you out

Stiff Leg Deads--Use the 25 lb plates so u can get a better stretch. Squeeze glutes and hamstrings hard at the top.
2x 10
1 x Triple drop set

Leg Curls
3 x 20 with 3 second negative

Calves (DC style)
5 second squeeze at the top, 5 second decent, 10 seconds in the stretch position
1 x Heavt Set
1 x Widowmaker (20 + rep set)

No comments:

Post a Comment