Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pain is Temporary, Greatness is Forever!

Hey guys Im just going to start this out the only way i know how.  Im Jeremy Bennison, here ill basically just be blogging my journey to the stage in 2012.  Ill detail my off season diet along with my training and supplements.  You'll know whats working for me and whats not. 

Lets start from the beginning.  About a year ago i started working with Jason Theobald, owner of http://www.nattynutrition.com/ and National level bodybuilder.  Decided i wanted to take my fitness to the next step and start bodybuilding.  Over the lasy year we made a lot of good im provements.  Jason took me from 200 lbs 13% avergae gym rat to my thickest of 220 lbs. and 7% and actually looking like a bodybuilder.

Then it happened, new years eve night i dislocated mt thumb.  Turned out i had to have ligament reattchment surgery and 2 titanium screws put into my thumb to hold it into place.  Talk about a set back, 6 weeks no upper body training.  This meant deplete the calories so i didnt get fat and only train legs, abs and cardio.  Well 6 weeks have passed the screws are out, and im down around 20lbs and bodyfat is slightly up. 

Here is where the fun starts back for me.  The screws are out and the hand is healing nicely.  Still at little sore but it is subsiding quickly.  Feb. 20th i meet with Jason we will run the numbers and get back to my original goal.  A stage presence in 2012, this off season we are looking for a lean 250 lbs.  This WILL happen!!!!!

So stay tuned for weekly updates with pictures, stats, pinchfolds and whatever else i can fit into here.

Stay Strong
Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment